ISO Awareness Training
The basic purpose of ISO awareness training is to educate our customers about the principles and guidelines of international standards. Before going into the system implementation, your employees must know the basic know-how of international standards. The ISO awareness training for employees is necessary in order to give the employees, reasonable understanding of the particular management standards.
This training will empower your employees, and also give them the confidence to implement the management system. In addition, employees will be on the same page to adopt a new system and will be proactive after the ISO awareness training.
This ISO training is very important for employees because, without awareness training, implementation won’t be that effective. After this training, the overall implementation of international standards will be more successful and effective.
Furthermore, our trainer will give you the basic detail and understanding of each standard. This will help them to understand that why the specific standard applies to them, and how it will add value to their respective organization.
In this training, you will specifically learn about the concept, principles, requirements, and implementation of international standards. This is generally a one day ISO awareness training for employees, conducted by an expert trainer.
We are offering ISO awareness training in following international standards;
- 9001 (Quality Management System)
- 14001 (Environmental Management System)
- 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety management system)
- 27001 (Information security management system)
- 50001 (Energy Management system)
- 22000 (Food safety management system)
- 20000 (IT Service Management System)
- 13485 (Quality management system for medical devices)
- 39001 (Road Traffic Safety Management System)
- 17025 (Testing and calibration Laboratory Management System)
- 10001/2 (Quality Management System focusing on achieving Customer Satisfaction)
- 31000 (Risk Management system)
- 22301 (Business Continuity Management System)
- 22716 (GMP) (Good Manufacturing Practices focusing cosmetics sector)
- 28001 (Supply chain management system)