ISO Implementation Training
GMC strongly believes in training and empowering individuals. After the awareness training, we arrange implementation training for our customers. We are one of the best to provide these ISO standards training in Saudi Arabia.
Firstly, we start with training need analysis which helps us to understand the gap between the current and desired level of competency. Furthermore, we set the training objectives and customize the training material. This distinguished us as the top ISO standards training providing company in Saudi Arabia.
The overall training plan is shared with the customer to agree on the time, date, and staff availability. Finally we show participants the developed system in the shape of documentation like Manuals, records, etc. We also train them on their specific role in order to implement the standard in their specific department.
Moreover, we encourage our customers to evaluate our trainer. Also to check the training effectiveness to know if the training objectives are met. Also, this implementation training of ISO standards helps them to know the procedure and framework to execute the new changes in the management system.
We are offering these ISO standards training in Saudi Arabia specifically in Jeddah, Riyadh, Dammam, and Yanbu. We conduct these training for the following standards:
- 9001 (Quality Management System)
- 14001 (Environmental Management System)
- 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety management system)
- 27001 (Information security management system)
- 50001 (Energy Management system)
- 22000 (Food safety management system)
- 20000 (IT Service Management System)
- 13485 (Quality management system for medical devices)
- 39001 (Road Traffic Safety Management System)
- 17025 (Testing and calibration Laboratory Management System)
- 10001/2 (Quality Management System focusing on achieving Customer Satisfaction)
- 31000 (Risk Management system)
- 22301 (Business Continuity Management System)
- 22716 (GMP) (Good Manufacturing Practices focusing cosmetics sector)
- 28001 (Supply chain management system)
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and critical controls points)