Saudi Aramco Prequalification Audit
A prequalification audit from Saudi Aramco and various other major companies like SABIC is one of the preliminary requirements to become their approved supplier/vendor.
Global management consultancy provides the services to prepare companies for such prequalification audits. Also, our process is simple, quick, and tailor to meet the requirements.
Furthermore, we perform gap analysis according to the prequalification questioner received by the company from its respective client. We generally develop the system as per the gaps found in the system.
Moreover, once the system is ready, we train people to adopt the new changes within the management system. We perform internal audit to ensure that system is effectively implemented and comply with prequalification audit requirements too.
Third party auditors or Aramco own auditors perform the Saudi Aramco prequalification audit usually through site visits. We develop systems and prepare our clients to successfully pass such kinds of audits.
Generally, companies from the following sectors does the prequalification audits:
- Petrochemical companies like SABIC
- Services companies
- Food Manufacturing companies
- Contracting companies
- Manufacturing companies
We at global management consultancy will help you to qualify all these prequalification audits by having a strong and effective management system in place.
Also, these audits are usually done to verify the compliance with various management systems like,
- Quality management system i.e ISO 9001-2015
- Health and safety management system i.e ISO 45001:2018 (OHSAS 18001)
- Environmental management system i.e ISO 14001:2015
- Food safety management system i.e ISO 22000
- Information security management system i.e ISO 27001:2013
- Business continuity management system i.e ISO 22301
- Cyber Security management system
We are just a phone call away to prepare you for the Saudi Aramco prequalification audit and other similar prequalification assessments.